Research, technology and development projects from the hitherto tender procedures of "Building of tomorrow".
- Office and commercial building
- Residential building
- Plus-Energy Buildings (studies and implementation)
- New- buildings & concepts
- Renovation - buildings & concepts
- Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost analysis
- Occupants / acceptance / participation
- Heating / cooling / hot water
- Light / sound / comfort / free space
- air quality & humidity
- (Renewable) building & insulating material
- Development of technologies
- Serial production
- Diffusion of results
- International Networking
- Guidelines, directives
- Strategical concepts & scientifical studies
- List of all entries
full-text project search
Austrian demonstration buildings from the research programme "Building of tomorrow"
This map gives an overview on the demonstration buildings (retrofitting and establishment of new buildings) that have resulted from latest research and development work of the initiative "Building of tomorrow". All these buildings meet highest requirements of energy efficiency and the use of renewable building and insulation material is preferred.
More projects of "Building of Tomorrow"
1000 passivehouses in Austria
Interactive documentation network on passive houses. This detailed database was set up by the IG Passivhaus and enables comprehensive queries and analysis of passive houses.